It’s safe to say that 2020 has been a year we will all remember. Our art initiative, Collision Project, has given artists the space to create murals around campus that represent their feelings of 2020. Here we encourage you to take a moment to reflect on what has been and look to the future in hopes of a positive start to the new year.
Write a note to your future self reflecting on what you have accomplished, gained, or lost, as a sign of appreciation or release. With a year apart you may instead want to send a note to a loved one, as a reminder of just how special they are.
- Pick up a postcard from one of our retailers. Download visitors map here.
- Write or draw your message on the blank side and fill out the delivery details.
- Put postcard into the time capsule located in Food Hall, Building 2. (Enter from 238 36th Street)
- Your postcard will be mailed to the recipient in 2021.
- Selected messages/drawing will be projected on IC’s digital sign. You will be contacted via email if selected.
- 2021 here we come.
Looking to spread a little more love? Shop our campus-wide gift guide here. Support small businesses and spread a little love.