The IC community has come together to donate to those impacted by the war in Ukraine. Throughout the next week, IC retailers will be donating a portion of their proceeds to a collection of organizations aiding in relief efforts. Industry City will match these donations at the end of the donation period. See below for IC tenant donations and how you can support through purchasing. Donations will be made to International Rescue Committee, UNICEF, Red Cross Ukraine, Voice of Children, and World Central Kitchen.
- Avocaderia – $1/ salad/bowl
- Barrow’s Intense – $1/drink
- Burger Joint – $1/meal
- City Foundry – 20% of all lighting sales
- Colson Pastries – $1/cup of drip and/or cold brew of any size
- Court Tree Collective – 20% from gallery shop sales
- Kotti Berliner Döner Kebab – $1/each food item sold
- Maglia Rosa – 10% of coffee sales
- Micol Ceramics – 20% of store sales
- One Girl Cookies – $1/coffee
- SASKIA – $5 of every purchase of $30 or more on Jewelry
- Soil to Studio – 20% of IC in store profits
- Standard Wormwood – $1/ drink (+ round the donation up to 1k)
- Taza Mkt – $1/spice blend or Dal kit
- Waku Waku + Oldies – 1$/ cocktail
- Yaso Tangbao – All beer sales
The donation period is from now until Wednesday, March 9. Industry City will match donations up to $10,000.
Donate year-round with Fundraise Up, an #UpstairsAtIC tenant, serving as a tool to make donating and donations seamless. See here for a list of non-profits that are working hard to provide services to those impacted by the war in Ukraine.