• Develop and manage third-party broker relationships.
• Attend Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Queens industry events.
• Schedule weekly presentations and/or tours.
• Continually assess tenant and broker feedback in order to optimize outreach strategies.
• Underwrite and execute more complex leases.
• Negotiate and draft letters of intent and office leases in conjunction with in-house and outside legal counsel.
• Keep and present a comprehensive list of market comps on a recurring basis.
• Collaborate with the development/design team on build-outs, budgets and space delivery.
• Coordinate with the operations team.
• Actively participate in Industry City marketing events.
Industry City is looking to expand its in-house Design Team with an Architectural Designer to support the design and implementation of projects across campus. The Industry City Design Team is responsible for establishing and executing the aesthetic vision of Industry City for all the architecture, landscape architecture, signage, wayfinding, lighting, environmental graphic, and interior design projects that take place throughout the campus. With over 6 million square feet, this position provides immediate opportunity to realize ambitious design work on largest adaptive reuse project in the United States.