1. Acceptance of Terms. Your access to and use of this Web site (this “Site”) is subject on your compliance with the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein. Industry City (“IC”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions. You can view the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time by visiting this Web page. Please note that Web sites launched by any affiliates, subsidiaries or divisions of IC may be governed by separate terms and conditions.
2. Use of Information on this Site. Any use of this Site is for your personal use only. IC forbids you from copying any portion of this Site without the express written consent of IC. If consent is requested and granted, it is given provided that such use shall be for non-commercial use only by you or any person within your organization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copies of information obtained from this Site shall retain all copyright and proprietary notices contained therein and you agree that all artwork, including graphics and logos, shall not be used separately from accompanying text as depicted in this Site. Any other use of materials contained on this Site, including, without limitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation and republication without the written permission of IC is expressly prohibited.
4. User Conduct. You agree that you will not use this Site to: (a) Interfere with or disrupt IC, its website, business, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions or tenants, or (b) Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, regulation or ordinance.
5. Links. Links contained in this Site are intended for informational purposes only. IC has no control over such Web sites, makes no representations about such Web sites, does not endorse such Web sites and assumes no responsibility for the safety of or any content or materials on or available from such Web sites.
6. No Resale of information from the Site. You will not duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the this Site, use of this Site, or access to this Site.
7. Modifications to Site. IC reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue all or a portion of any services offered on this site with or without notice. You agree that IC shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site and the information contained herein.
8. Termination of Access. IC reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site or your access to the Site, for any reason. Any termination pursuant to this provision may be without prior notice and you agree that IC shall not be liable to you for such termination.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. (a) This Site is provided on an “as is” basis. IC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, course of dealing or usage of trade and non-infringement; (b) The information posted at the Site and in emails generated from the Site is given as of the date hereof and IC assumes no obligation to update or supplement this information to reflect any facts or circumstances which may hereafter come to its attention or any changes in laws which may hereafter occur; (c)IC makes no warranty that (i) the Site will meet your requirements, (ii) the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or the information contained herein will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of the information or materials obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations, or (v) any errors in the software will be corrected; (d) Any material downloaded, linked to, or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or receipt of any such material; (e) The posting of available space by us does not guarantee that such space will be available at the time the user makes an inquiry, nor does it guarantee that prices will not change. We make no representations or warranties that the lists of available spaces, size of the spaces or prices remain accurate. Furthermore, inquiring about a space through the Site or through any other means does not mean that you are considered an applicant, tenant or leaseholder of a space. You are not considered a Leaseholder r tenant of a space until you have entered into a fully executed lease signed by all parties to the lease. (f0 nothing contained herein shall be considered an offer to rent space (g) No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from IC or the Site shall expressly create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms and Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability. IC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, reliance, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits, data or business, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties or any other damages whatsoever, whether arising as a contract, negligence or tort action, in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, the Site.
11. Governing Law. Any dispute arising by virtue of your access to or use of this Site or the Services shall be governed by New York law without giving effect to any rules of conflicts of law, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the county of Brooklyn, New York, USA.
12. Trademarks. The following are trademarks of IC, its affiliates or subsidiaries: Industry City, IC, . The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site are trademarks of IC and others. No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted, whether by implication or otherwise, and any use of any trademark contained on this Site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder.
13. Contact Information. Any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions should be directed to: email@example.com
14. General Information. The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and IC and govern your use of the Site. The failure of IC to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties ́ intentions as reflected in the applicable provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
15. Indemnification. You agree to fully indemnify and hold IC harmless from any case, action, suit, matter or claim that might arise out of your use of this Site or any information contained on this Site.