That Summer Feeling: Summer Fling Giveaway
With over 6 million sq ft of eats, drinks, and play, your next summer adventure is at IC. Be on the lookout for Summer Fling giveaway tickets hidden across campus. Enjoy authentic eats and shopping experiences on us.
- Food Vouchers $35 – $50
- Drink Vouchers $35
- Dessert Vouchers $40 – $50
- Shopping Vouchers $40 – $50
- Tickets can be found in IC red mailboxes in various locations across campus.
- Weekly ticket drops to be announced on IC’s Instagram.
- Tickets must be redeemed at the specified vendor by the date listed on the ticket.
- All tickets can only be used once.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “The Promoter” refers to Industry City whose Instagram handle is @industrycity.
- The “Prize” refers to the prize listed on the printer voucher/ticket. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 21 years old on the date of their entry. Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook is not in any way affiliated or involved in the competition. Each voucher can only be used once and must be collected by the selected retailer to redeem the prize.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid entries. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value. The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
How Brooklyn’s ‘Innovation Coast’ Became a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
The nickname was really just a marketing ploy for a stretch of neighborhoods, but it’s drawn dozens of businesses and...
DataVerge Signs Deal as Connectivity Partner for Brooklyn’s Industry City
DataVerge announced last week it has signed a new 20-year lease at Brooklyn’s Industry City, the largest interconnected business and...